Hunter has improved on the I-25. The new I-25 Ultra has replaced the I-25 with upgraded features.
The new I-25 comes packed with new features
• Easy arc adjustment (50° - 360°): Full and part-circle operation in a single rotor. Helps reduce stock.
• Automatic arc return: Returns to the original arc regardless of where the turret is turned.
• Non-strippable, vandal-proof drive mechanism enables the turret to be turned without causing damage.
• 1" Inlet
• Full and part-circle operation in a single rotor
• 12 color-coded nozzles: Easy to identify, great distribution uniformity.
• Optional stainless steel riser: Perfect for harsh soil conditions.
• Available in 4” or 6” pop up.
• Drain check valve for up to 10’ of elevation change: Conserves water, reduces liability.
• Proven and tested water-lubricated gear drive system.
• Reclaimed option available.
• The perfect rotor for commercial and recreational sites.