The Hunter Node-100 is a reliable battery-powered control without the need of electric connection.
The New Hunter Node-100 Battery operated controller is ideal for isolated sites or power-restricted areas, and for the special needs of drip zones, Hunter provides the economical answer. The New Hunter Node-100will replace the Hunter SVC-100. The Nodemounts to a valve solenoid quickly and easily without screws, drills, or additional wire, and the unit’s solid construction ensures it can handle the harsh environment of a valve box. The Node 100 Hunter is operated by one or two 9V batteries, which provide extended power throughout the season. Along with exceptional reliability, it’s also a breeze to program, with an easy-to-read LCD display instead of cumbersome buttons and knobs. The Hunter Node 100 can handle watering schedules for such things as establishing new turf or irrigating steep slopes with low infiltration rates. (Solenoid included)The Hunter Node is similar to the SVC in construction but with significant feature improvements including:
• Fully submersible and waterproof up to 12'
• Sealed battery compartment
• Choose days-of-the-week or 31-day interval programming
• AM/PM or 24 hour-clock option
• Compatible with Hunter Rain Clik, Solar Panel (Wireless sensors not compatible)
• Easy to understand icon-based display
• Simplified one button manual operation
• Sensor Bypass Function.
• Operates valves up to 100' away from controller
• Clip bracket for simple installation
• Rubber cover prevents dirt and debris from accumulating on the display
• Stations: 1
• Station run time: 0 to 240 minutes in 1-minute increments
• Start times: 9 per day
• Battery: Single or double Standard 9 volt alkaline battery (not included),for extended power. Battery not required for program backup
• Battery Life indicator.
• Memory: Non-volatile for program data
• 2 feet of prewired cable included (for programming outside the valve box)
Add Your Tags:
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.