Hunter Flow Sensor HFS for ACC Controllers
Free shipping! Hunter Flow Sensor connects to ACC family controllers to measure actual flow. The ACC HFS also provides an automatic reaction to high or low flow conditions during irrigation.
|Availability||Ships in 1-3 weeks|
|Add to Cart|
- • Hunter ET System Weather-Based Control for SRC, Pro-C, and ICC
- • Hunter Solar Sync Weather Based Control for Pro-C & ICC Timers
- • Hunter Wireless Rainclik Rain Sensor w/ Quick Response
- • Hunter Rain-clik Sensor with Switch
- • Hunter Flowclik Sensor & Interface Panel
- • Hunter Mini-Clik Rain Sensor Standard
- • Hunter Gutter Mount Sensor- SGM
The Hunter ACC HFS Flow Sensor Measures real-time flow with ACC controllers.
Hunter Flow Sensor connects to ACC family controllers to measure actual flow, and provide automatic reaction to high or low flow conditions during irrigation. The Hunter HFS is designed for installation in up to 4" pipe. HFS provides a simple and economical solution for metering and reacting to actual flow conditions. Requires the use of an FCT-xxx for installation.
Features and Benefits:
|Warranty||Manufacturer's Warranty: 5 year|