Hunter PGV 1 inch Plastic Globe Valve With Flow Control
|Availability||Ships in 1-3 weeks|
|Add to Cart|
Hunter Industries PGV-101G The Hunter PGV-101G is a 1" globe valve with flow control, thread x thread. The valve is for smaller landscape applications and features durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with a support to prevent stress failure.
Features and Benefits include:
- Heavy-duty Hunter solenoid provides dependable operation and long life
- High grade construction - Made of durable PVC and stainless steel to resist wear
- Internal manual bleed helps keep your valve box dry
- Flow control
- Rigid diaphragm support works to prevent stress failure in tough conditions
- Captive bonnet bolts and solenoid plunger means no lost parts during servicing
- Height: 5"
- Length: 4-1/2"
- Width: 2-1/2"
Cutaway of the Hunter PGV valve.
|Max Pressure||20-150 PSI|
|Valve Type||Electric Globe Valve|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 year|