Hunter PGV 1 1/2 inch Plastic Globe / Angle Valve w/ Flow Control
|Availability||Ships in 1-3 weeks|
|Add to Cart|
Hunter Industries PGV-151 The Hunter PGV-151 is a 1-1/2" globe/angle valve with flow control, thread x thread. The valve is for larger landscape applications and features durable high-grade construction and a rugged diaphragm with a support to prevent stress failure. Additionally, the PGV is rated to withstand up to 150 psi.
Features and Benefits include:
- Heavy-duty Hunter solenoid provides dependable operation and long life
- High grade construction - Made of durable PVC and stainless steel to resist wear
- Internal manual bleed helps keep your valve box dry
- Flow control
- Rigid diaphragm support works to prevent stress failure in tough conditions
- Captive bonnet bolts and solenoid plunger means no lost parts during servicing
- Compatible with the Accu-Set Pressure Regulator (not included)
- Flow: 1 to 120 gpm
- Pressure: 20 to 150 psi
- Height: 7-1/2"
- Length: 5-3/4"
- Width: 4-1/2"
Cutaway of the Hunter PGV valve.
|Max Pressure||150 PSI|
|Connection||1 1/2 inch FIPT x 1 1/2 inch FIPT|
|Valve Type||Electric Angle Valve|
|Warranty||Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 year|